Payment by Direct Deposit
Have you considered using direct deposit to pay your monthly invoices?
Direct Deposit is an Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction that is a safe, proven, confidential method of sending a payment.
Currently 75% of our clients pay us via direct deposit.
The many ways that direct deposit can benefit you:
- You don’t have to write or print checks.
- You can save money by not paying for checks, ink, printer maintenance, envelopes or postage.
- Checks can get lost or damaged in the mail. A Direct Deposit payment has never been lost.
- You can schedule your direct deposit. That way you can pay your invoice on time even if you’re away on business or on vacation.
- With Canada Post threatening to strike, now would be the optimal time to switch over!
Yes, I’d like to pay my invoices via direct deposit!
Send us an email. We’ll send you our banking information and a void check.