The transaction is sent from the carrier to the sender to pay the delivery charges. The document provides details on the charges, in addition to the information that you would normally find on an invoice. Some of this information includes:
- Invoice number and date;
- Name and billing address;
- Order details, including the number of items, quantity, and weight;
- Mode of delivery and description;
- Sender's name and contact information;
- Payment terms;
- Delivery information, including proof of delivery, tracking number, etc.