WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect your name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, and other information that you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others
We may get information about you from other sources of online marketing.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, time spent on a page, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To provide and deliver products and services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information in particular circumstances as follows:
- When we negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- To comply with laws.
- To respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- In an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- With those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymous data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may send requests about personal information to our contact below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others and update your personal information.
Using your browser settings, you can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
SECURITY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take precautions to help protect personal information. However, companies cannot fully prevent all security risks. Hackers may defeat even the best safeguards.